Sunday, April 27, 2014

Presentation Reflections First Three

This last week the first three groups gave the second practice presentation. For me this marked the first time I had been a part of the presentation with about half of our groups presentation falling to me. I thought this went very well and people seemed to respond well to the portion I presented specifically.

The other two groups that presented have seemed to improve their presentations as well. The talks seemed much more focused and polished. I am looking forward to seeing the other three this coming week.

I am very optimistic that my participation in the presentation will help to improve my impact score in the grading scheme. With the release of the interim grades this last week it is apparent that impact is the area I should focus on in the remaining three weeks. Since a lot of focus was put on the group project proposals in the first part of the semester I am guessing the same will be true for the group presentations at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment