Sunday, April 20, 2014

Presentation

I am very excited to be a part of the presentation tomorrow in a larger capacity than last time. I am being asked to present some specific functionality of the graph traversal's learning. I very much enjoy presenting and am glad for the opportunity.

I am slightly concerned that the transitions between James and myself will not be smooth but am confident that we will be able to do a sufficiently good job.

I also believe it will be very enlightening to see how the other groups have improved their presentations/applications in this round of presentation as compared to the last round. I think that our group had one of the stronger presentations the first time around. For the most part the groups did well but it was sometimes apparent that there was not much practice time spent on the presentation itself.

To assure this was not a problem that we were going to have Sonny, James, and I met for a few hours this afternoon constructing the specifics and practicing the presentation. Tomorrow the value of this work will be revealed I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment