Friday, February 21, 2014

Group Work Week 1

Here are some thoughts on how the group has been working together so far after one week.

Overall I have a very positive impression of our group dynamic. It seems that everyone is both responsive, as well as willing to work hard this semester. Additionally it seems like our personalities will fit well together to say nothing of our CS skill sets--which I believe complement each other's almost ideally.

I am happy with where I have landed in the division of labor and believe I will be able to make a significant and novel contribution to the project through my domain.

I am sure there will inevitably be rough spots in the coming semester regarding the group, but it is encouraging that these haven't cropped up in week one.

We have almost completed the logistics portion of the project set up (repositories, cloud resources, etc). I think this will make our group interactions more productive and less banal moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment