Friday, February 21, 2014

Generalized Division of Labor

Having had a small amount of time to speak with the other group members we have discussed our strengths and come up with a high-level and tentative division of labor:

Sonny:
Sonny has extensive experience with web design both functionally and aesthetically which is wonderful as this is probably my weakest area personally. For this reason Sonny is spearheading the front-end of the web design.

David:
David has agreed to pursue the "back-end" of the interface which as I understand it will act as a layer between the UI and the algorithmic logic of the program.

James:
James has experience through work with databases (another area of knowledge I woefully lack) and subsequently is going to be heading the database work for now.

Alan:
My particular strengths lie in the algorithmic side of CS and as such I believe I will be well suited to addressing the algorithmic logic of both the graph traversal as well as the learning portion of the application. The group has agreed to make this an area of focus for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment