Sunday, May 11, 2014

Preparing for the Presentation

Tomorrow our group is meeting to hammer out and practice our final presentation for this course. It is exciting to be putting it all together into a single pitch. I am also happy that the entire group will have roles to play in this presentation (unlike the previous ones).

The details are still up in the air, but I think the distribution will be something like:
James does the introduction, business side, and a brief user case demonstration.
David then takes over and overviews the technological choices.
I (Alan) will then proceed with a demonstration of the learning feature of the application.
James will then conclude the presentation.
As per the usual, Sonny will operate the laptop and assist as the user in the demonstration.

My only concern with this setup--and it's a minor one as I am really excited for the change--is that we will have difficulties keeping the presentation under the time limit. We may find tomorrow that there are just too many features to proceed in the fashion that we have planned. We will see though, and I'll check in after the meeting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment