Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Group Postulations for the Last Time

I wanted to reflect with some finality on how the group interactions went from my perspective in Mechanapp.

It was an interesting semester and it had its ups and downs. One thing that I am sure about though is that our group was very good. I have absolutely zero complaints about any other member of my  group.

I thought that our individual skills and personality traits complemented each other and allowed for an enjoyable, effective, and efficient project.

Sonny's UI work was absolutely stunning and flawless. David's knack for code interaction, the web framework, and all the research he provided for the group was invaluable. James' database expertise and leadership allowed for smooth group interactions both in and out of the context of the database.

I could not have asked for a better fit in a group and am frankly surprised at how well it went for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment