Sunday, March 9, 2014

Caught in the Middle

Over the course of identifying how the code from each group member is coming together we have settled on a scheme where my code is acting as a layer in between David's server and web framework, and James' database code. This provides me with a unique challenge in that I must make sure that the code interaction with both other group members is consistent and provides logically correct function, while doing so in an individual context with both. We have had group meetings where the entire interaction has been enumerated, but the details of the interactions are being worked out on a personal basis, in so far as James and I will discuss and refine our interaction, and separately David and I will discuss and refine the other interaction. I have found it challenging to maintain consistency between the two but believe as of today to have succeeded and I believe the whole code base is almost integrated (in prototype form).

No comments:

Post a Comment